LUDLOW RACECOURSE. 2021.
1┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á COVID 19 Supplementary Conditions
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall be deemed to have accepted, and agree to comply with, the COVID 19 Supplementary Conditions. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to the COVID 19 Supplementary Conditions. There are no exceptions.
2┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á All Attendees
2.1┬á┬á All Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall:
- comply with all current Government requirements and guidance regarding COVID-19;
- comply with any health checks required by the BHA and/or the Operator prior to being given access to the Racecourse, for which there may be an additional charge;
- observe all social distancing protocols and wear any PPE (such as masks or other face coverings) in accordance with the Government guidance in place at the time;
- maintain personal hygiene including, but not limited to, by regularly washing their hands, using hand sanitiser, avoiding touching their face and observing coughing and tissue etiquette.
- only use any hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes or other personal hygiene products made available at the Racecourse for the purpose for which they have been provided and shall not remove these from the locations in which they are provided;
- follow all racecourse signage and the instructions of staff, officials, the police or other emergency services present at the Racecourse at all times;
- only attempt to access those areas for which they are entitled under their Ticket; and
- comply with the Rules of Racing.
3┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á Attendees Entering the Racecourse other than as a Private Individual
3.1┬á┬á In addition to complying with Section 2, all Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) in any capacity other than as a private individual, shall:
- comply with any training requirements required by the BHA and/or Operator prior to being given access to the Racecourse;
- use, in the correct manner, any PPE identified as appropriate to their role;
- wear required accreditation at all times;
- only attempt to access those areas of the Racecourse for which they are accredited and, in any event, the Attendee shall not enter any area of the Racecourse unless reasonably necessary for fulfilment of their role;
- follow the instructions of all members of the Racecourse Executive and BHA Officials (including but not limited to the COVID-19 Officers);
- maintain responsibility for disinfection of their own equipment in line with agreed procedures;
- comply with all changes to operating procedures relevant to their role; and
- leave the Racecourse immediately after the last race, or when the Attendee has completed their duties.
4┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á Breaches of the COVID 19 Supplementary Conditions
4.1┬á┬á Any breach of the COVID 19 Supplementary Conditions will be reported to the Operator and the BHA Stewards. There will be a zero-tolerance approach to breaches of the COVID 19 Supplementary Conditions. In the event of any breach by an Attendee, in addition to any applicable sanctions set out in the Entry Contract:
- the Operator (with the full support of the Racecourse Managing Executive and BHA Stewards) may immediately remove the Attendee from the Racecourse, regardless of the AttendeeÔÇÖs role or status;
- the BHA Stewards may take regulatory action against the Attendee in line with the powers available to them; and
- the Attendee acknowledges that they may be liable to sanction from their employer or any organisation that is responsible for them.
4.2┬á┬á Any individual who is ejected from the Racecourse for breaching the COVID 19 Supplementary Conditions may be unable to attend a fixture at the Racecourse or any other racecourse until further notice.
5┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á Fixtures Cancelled in relation to COVID-19
5.1┬á┬á In the event that a fixture for which you have a Ticket (other than a Badge or PASS Card) is cancelled due to legislation, government guidance or any other public health measures introduced to restrict the spread of COVID-19, you shall be entitled to a full refund for the price of your Ticket (including any relevant handling or booking fee).
5.2┬á┬á To obtain a refund the ticket holder should send their Ticket with full address details, within  months of the date of the fixture to: [Ludlow Racecourse Office,Bromfield SY82BT.ÔùÅ].] OR [We will contact the Ticket holder using the contact details provided with their booking to arrange a refund.] OR Ring the office 01584 856221. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
[Note: in the unlikely event that a fixtures starts, but is then abandoned due to Covid-19, any refunds will be dealt with pursuant to the racecourseÔÇÖs existing refunds policy for abandoned fixtures]
6┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á Customer Cancellation in relation to COVID-19
6.1┬á┬á In the event that you are unable to attend a fixture for which you have a Ticket (other than a Badge or a PASS Card) because at the time of the fixture you are required by law or government guidance to be in self-isolation due to COVID-19, you shall be entitled to either:
- a full refund for the price of your Ticket (including any relevant handling or booking fee); or
- re-arrange your booking for a future fixture at no extra cost (save where the price of an equivalent Ticket for the future fixture is higher than the price of your existing Ticket, in which case, you may be asked to pay the difference).
6.2┬á┬á To obtain a refund or re-arrange a booking, the Ticket holder should contact us at: Ludlow Racecourse,Bromfield, SY82BT or Call 01584 856221.. Please note, the Ticket holder must contact us prior to the start of the relevant fixture and we may request that the Ticket holder provides evidence to show, to our reasonable satisfaction, that you were unable to attend the fixture pursuant to 6.1 (above) before we agree to process your refund or re-arrange your booking. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method.