Welcome to the private Members area of our website, where you can keep up to date on everything that is going on at the racecourse.
Race meeting info for Wednesday 16th December –
We want to offer Members the opportunity to book race tickets for the December 16th Meeting first. Can you please contact the office or email the office if you wish to come racing as a Member.
We will keep this exclusive to Members until Tuesday 8th December. Many thanks and hope to see you then. Rest assured we will sort out the queuing problem you had last time.
Here is your message from Simon Sherwood, Clerk of Course about what to expect and how to attend.
“We are very much looking forward to warmly welcoming you back to Ludlow. We must however, bear in mind that the experience for now, while we are in the pandemic, will be different to what you have been used. But, hopefully in time that will change. Most importantly we want you to enjoy your day but to feel safe at the same time. We of course follow strict instructions from the British Racing Authority and various protocols will be in place to ensure the event runs smoothly during Covid-19 and the new tier system.
Below is the outline of what to expect and what protocol is in place:
1.The Plymouth will be your base, but you can get to the paddock and winners enclosure.
2. Please register your intended attendance with the Ludlow office prior to midday December 1st. You will need your post code and contacts. Office number – 01584 856221
3. You will park in the Members Park.
4. There will be a protocol in place at the entrance involving a short questionnaire and a check of your ID. Please make sure you bring a form of ID, as you could be refused entry without.
5. You will be given a coloured wrist band to wear at all times whilst at the racecourse and you will be only permitted into the Amber Zone. This is marked on the floor around the racecourse. There will be no access to the Green Zone.
6. Please adhere to the Racecourses Code of Conduct. Please see Code of Conduct HERE.
7. There will be some light food available and tea/coffee.
8. Remember your masks as you will be required to wear them.
Many thanks for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you.
Best Wishes, Simon Sherwood”.